This is a tutorial to use an automatic voting plugin for Google Chrome.
Use at own risk, I tested it for one Month and had no issues so far.
I am NOT the developer.
- Install the Auto Vote Rating Plugin
- Install the Auto Captcha Solver
- Charge your Captcha Solver
- Set up the Auto Vote Rating Plugin
Click all red rectangles and fill in fields!
b) These are the voting sites you need to add (one by one)
c) These are the individual vote site settings. Make sure to click the Randomize next vote button. Otherwise your IP might get banned by the voting site.
Vote 1: Minecraft.buzz - ID: 1174
Vote 2: planetminecraft.com - ID: dogecraft-4073735
Vote3: minecraft-mp.com - ID: 191982 (Carefull! You need to select ListForge.net for this!!!)
Vote4: topg.org - ID: 489106
Vote5: minecraftservers.org - ID: 493419
Vote6: minecraft-server-list.com - ID: 424615
Vote7: minecraft-server.net - ID: DogeCraft
Vote8: topminecraftservers.org - ID: 15988
Rest is basically automatic
There are 3 things you need to keep in mind:
- Keep your browser open for this to work.
- You need to "refill" your captchas from time to time.
- I'm not the developer, don't contact me or Niko or other Staff to deal with this. If you have problems check out the Discord of the developer.