Adding a full ascended set would allow players to spend more money and time grinding and could also set a max level for all enchantments, wich no event items should reach or surpass. It would also make it so that the highest level gear is actually craftable, instead of being some old event armor wich is extremely rare or obscure.
Tools and items that should have an ascended version
- Sword (Swords are cool and higher enchantments actually have a use)
- Armor (Armor sets have a lot of different enchants all of wich could be increased)
- Hoe (Why not lol)
- Builders Wand (The current ones just break to fast and its annoying to have to worry about their dura)
Cost to make the new items
- The sword: 64 Reinforced Diamond Blocks, 128 Vote tokens, 64 Alexanderite, 64 Coloshite 32
Emerald blocks, 64 Reindorced Gold Blocks, (possibly 128 bloodstones?)
- The armor: 64 Reinforced Diamond Blocks, 96 Vote tokens, 64 Alexanderite, 48 Coloshite 32 Reinforced
Emerald blocks, 32 Reindorced Gold Blocks, (possibly 96 bloodstones?)
- The hoe: 16 Reinforced Diamond Blocks, 64 Vote tokens, 16 Alexanderite, 16 Coloshite, 16 Reinforced
Emerald Blcoks, 128 Bloodstone, 64 Saphires, 64 reinforced Gold Blocks
- The wand: 32 Reinforced Diamond Blocks, 32 Reinforced Gold Blocks, 8 Reinforced Emerald Blocks, 32
Saphires, 64 Vote tokens
Why not copy the recipies from the axe or pickaxe?
The reason less Reinforced Emerald Blocks are required, is that they are the only resource (except Vote tokens) that is not primarily gotten through mining, but instead raidfarms or trading with villagers. I belive that the Material cost should focus on mined resources because:
- The miner job doesnt pay enough to make it wort grinding
- By making mining even more important for the crafting of ascended items, the Ascended Pickaxe becomes effectivly
required, as it has the highest fortune level (ofc the resources could still be bough with $).
Sword: Sharpness 10, Unbreaking 10, Fire aspect 10, Looting 8, Sweeping Edge 6, Smite 8, Bane of
Helmet: Unbreaking 10, Protection 10, Projectile Protection 8, Blast Protection 8, Fire
Protection 8, Thorns 6 Respiration 10, Aqua Affinity 2
Chestplate/leggings: Unbreaking 10, Protection 8, Projectile Protection 8, Blast Protection 8, Fire
Protection 8, Thorns 6
Boots: Unbreaking 10, Protection 9, Projectile Protection 8, Blast Protection 8, Fire
Protection 8, Thorns 6, Depth Strider 5, Soul Speed 4
Hoe: Sharpness 25, Knockback 10, Fortune 10, Unbreaking 10, Efficiency 10, Sweeping Edge 8
Ascended special ability
As Grandmaster perviously suggested, making higher enchants buyable with ingame money, would be a great way to drain money out of the economy, but it would also allow for some very OP items. I belive that by only allowing ascendet Items to be upgraged this way, it would keep those op items limited and also make them very expensive.
Upgradeable enchant levels and their cost
Protection: 2 levels extra, 1mil each
Sharpness: 5 Levels extra, 1mil each
Efficiency: 5 Levels extra, 1mil each
Looting/fortune: 3 Levels extra, 2mil each
Sweeping Edge: 2 Levels extra 1mil each
Instead of making unbreaking levels buyable, I suggest just 1 upgrade for 5mil that makes the items unbreakable. This way a Ce slot could be saved on the armor and tools and both tools and armor would receive the same upgrade, instead of highly different ones, as unbreaking impacts their durability in different ways.
Feedback is appretiated.