General chat rules
Breaking rules will result in punishments that are previously established however the leniency will depend on the staff member enforcing them, all staff members decisions are final.
- Listen to the staff. Respect the staff and other players.
- Swearing is allowed as long as it's not excessive or directed at anyone.
- No roleplaying, you may use /msg to roleplay with someone. Any type of sexual talk is preferably kept out of global chat.
- Bullying/racism/mentioning suicide/mocking mental conditions WILL NOT be tolerated.
- No advertising. No YouTube/Minecraft servers/discords. Period. This will result in a temp-ban or permaban.
- Spam of any sort is not permitted. 5 or more repeated characters will result in a warning. Be aware that an accumulated amount of warnings will result in increased severity ending in temp-bans.
Examples of Spam Types:
Word Spam: One-word sentences. (Sending one word at a time)
- Spamming also includes participating or clearly trying to initiate spam. This excludes things like welcoming new players, gg, and f when a player dies.
- Please do not intentionally give players false/fake information. Telling someone alt f4 will fix something is not allowed.
- Please do not /ignore staff as you will not see their verbal warnings and may end up being /warned for chat rule violations.
- If someone has you /ignored please don’t go on the discord to talk to them through the global chat channel. If you have been muted and you talk through the discord this is mute evasion.
- If you have issues with another player please contact the staff. Do NOT contact the other player OUTSIDE of Minecraft. Please contact a staff member to help resolve the issue. Harassment is not tolerated anywhere
- Please avoid naming items anything that violates the general chat rules. We may ask you to rename the item if we feel it doesn’t comply with the rules.
- English only in the main chat, please. Use party chat or PMs for other languages.
- Common Sense
- Duping, collaborating with a duper, or accepting items from a duper is a permanent ban.
- Listen to the staff. Rules are a guideline. The staff enforces the rules.
- Report glitches you find to staff. DO NOT ABUSE them.
- Report issues to STAFF. Do NOT take matters into your own hands to resolve grief etc.
- No ridiculous pricing of items in any market or auction house.
- No pretending to be using hacks mentioning it in chat for attention.
- No offensive names. If a staff member deems your name offensive, you will be banned until you have changed your name to something more appropriate. Please create a ban appeal once your name has been changed.
- Do not use more than 2 accounts on the server. More than 2 will get you and the other accounts banned. If you avoid this ban you will be permabanned.
- Free accounts - please understand that these are against Mojang's rules. If you are on a free account you might lose access to that account. This is not OUR problem.
- If your main account is banned and you use an alt that is ban evasion.
- If you are inactive for 3 months your residences will be removed, and people will have the right to claim the area upon request.
- Land and items may be rolled back or given away at this point. This is more likely to happen on pieces of land that are empty. This is up to staff discretion but only Admin and above can change/remove/alter the actual residence.
- No mods or texture packs that provide an advantageous position over other players is allowed. If you have questions about particular ones please ask a staff member before using them.
- NO XRAY.
- Staff follows a guideline their judgment “if you are spamming” is on a case by case scenario but all follow the same general guide, they will inform you/act accordingly.
- Do not ASK FOR STAFF. If you would like a staff position please check our forums and put in an application.
- The owner is a very busy person. If you have a question please ask another staff member if they are available.
- Please contact Prosp_ in-game or Prospectum#6829 on the server discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/qGPYcVT) if you have any problems regarding staff members or if you need help finding the right staff member to talk to or if you think you really do need the owner. Another way to contact staff for emergencies is to do /discord and tell us about the issue in our #ticket-support channel.
These are some different types of punishments and what you can do about them:
- WARNINGS: These carry over a span of seven days, once four are hit, the user is auto-banned for an hour.
- KICK: Kicks you from the server. Can immediately re-join.
- TEMPBAN: 24 hours - 7 days or up to staff decision.
- MUTE: Anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours or more. This is usually due to chat rule violations and is up to the staff member to decide how long it lasts.
- PERMABAN: Indefinite. If you feel like you were unfairly permabanned please appeal on the forums HOWEVER if your punishment lasts less than 24 hours please just serve the time.
- Do not create any kind of trap that could kill a player, regardless of intent.
- Griefing/Stealing is Not allowed. Even from unclaimed residences. If you are interested in obtaining an unclaimed residence, please contact a staff member to enquire if the base is available for the taking (3 months inactive).
- Do not steal from unclaimed chests.
- Scamming is not allowed.
- Do not Stalk/harass other players.
- Do not surround a claim with your residence.
- Automatic iron golem farms
- Auto smelters
- Redstone clocks that don’t cause lag
No lag machines or excessive Redstone. If staff deems your machine/build to be lagging the server or deem it to be against the rules please dismantle it asap. It will be removed if it is causing major server issues. Intentionally trying to lag or crash the server will result in a permanent ban.
Auto farms/grinders with spawners are Not allowed. Auto farms are allowed if there are no spawners involved. Letting these run while you are actively in or around your base is fine. Please turn them off when not in use to reduce the lag.
- No Afking at automatic machines for longer than 15 min if non-donor and 1h if donor.
- You may go to spawn to AFK for long periods of time. Expect to be moved to spawn if AFK in a residence with disabled movement.
- No anti-AFK machines/ways of bypassing afk. For example, afk pools and macros to prevent AFK.
- Auto-clickers are permitted as long as you are able to respond to staff if they message you to see if you are present at your computer (Fail to do so and you will be warned/kicked).
- Stay inactive for 3 months and another player is allowed to request your market spot. You will lose all the items inside.
- /market shops need to have at least ONE valid c-shop. Advertising for other res’s or shops is ok if you do it every 15 mins minimum.
- Please do not spam chat with your shop tp.
- Please see commands on how to make cshops or sell on the auction house.
- If staff believe an item is overpriced, they may take it down/remove it.
- No ridiculous auction listings. [Such as a named stick for 1 million].
Chat rules are cross-server and survival/slime fun rules apply as the same here.
- No scamming other players.
- AutoAfk minning is now ALLOWED
- Using macros while afk for killing mobs is NOT ALLOWED
- No tp killing in pvp or your island.
- No use of hacks to benefit you in pvp or mob killing (mob/kill aura, reach, etc.)
- No AFK evasion methods.
- No island insiding. (Joining an island, taking stuff then leaving).
- No disbanding islands containing multiple players without a joint agreement between island members, this will also be considering insiding.
- You can have a maximum of 1 alt per person. 3 alts maximum on an island.
- Only 1 island per player. No alt islands.
Due to how a majority of new players have used creative for malicious reasons, creative has been restricted.
- Do not attempt to create any machines that could potentially crash/lag the server.
- If you are to claim a plot, please do not leave it empty. Unclaim it if you decide to abandon it.
- Do not spawn obscene amounts of entities at once.
- Do not use world edit to change your entire plot to water/lava/torches and other Minecraft blocks without necessity.
- You can mess around with saved toolbars to play with specially made items, however, any item deemed suspicious by staff will be seen as a threat to the server and will result in a ban.
- Do not make any builds that could be deemed racist or contain sexual representations.
There are likely to be staff members participating and spectating in UHC’s so be aware that nothing will go unseen.
- Chat rules are the same as the other servers
- No use of any x-ray mod or texture pack.
- No unfair mods/hacks that would put you at an advantage
- No ghosting (spectator mode cheating to inform a player of things)