General Chat Rules:
Breaking rules will result in punishments that have been previously established, all staff members' decisions are final.
- Listen to the staff. Respect the staff and other players.
- Swearing is allowed as long as it's not excessive or directed at anyone.
- No roleplaying, you may use /msg to roleplay with someone or any other group chat. Any type of sexual talk is to be kept out of the main chat.
- Bullying/racism/mentioning suicide/mocking mental conditions WILL NOT be tolerated. Saying the n-word in chat will result in a permanent ban, no exceptions.
- No advertising. No YouTube/Minecraft servers/discords/social medias/etc. Chat will be cleared and then those who sent the advertisements will either be verbally warned, given a /warn, or banned, depending on the severity and the offense. The only exception to this is if you are linking anything from the Dogecraft.net website.
- Spamming is seen as anyone who excessively spams in chat. I.e, sending multiple messages in a short period of time into the main chat will result in a verbal warning first, and then moved up to a warning.
Examples of Spam Types:
Word Spam: One-word sentences. (Sending one word at a time)
- Spamming also includes participating or clearly trying to initiate spam.
- Please do not intentionally give players false/fake information. Telling someone alt f4 will fix something is not allowed.
- Please do not /ignore staff as you will not see their verbal warnings and may end up being /warned for chat rule violations.
- If someone has you /ignored please don’t go on the discord to talk to them through the global chat channel. If you have been muted and you talk through the discord this is mute evasion and will result in a ban.
- If you have issues with another player please contact a staff member. Do NOT contact the other player OUTSIDE of Minecraft. Please contact a staff member to help resolve the issue. Harassment is not tolerated.
- Please avoid naming items anything that violates the general chat rules. We may ask you to rename the item if we feel it doesn’t comply with the rules.
- English only in the main chat, please. Use party chat or PMs for other languages. This is to ensure that staff can monitor the chat and reply appropriately. This has nothing to do with being discriminatory/racist.
- Common Sense
- Duping, collaborating with a duper, or accepting items from a duper is a permanent ban. This includes TNT duping, which is also not allowed.
- Listen to the staff. Rules are a guideline. The staff enforces the rules.
- Report glitches you find to staff. DO NOT ABUSE them.
- Report issues to STAFF. Do NOT take matters into your own hands to resolve grief etc.
- No ridiculous pricing of items in any market or auction house.
- No pretending to be using hacks and mentioning it in chat.
- No offensive names. If a staff member deems your name offensive, you will be banned until you have changed your name to something more appropriate. Please create a ban appeal once your name has been changed.
- No offensive skins. If a staff member deems your skin offensive, you will be banned until you have changed your skin to something more appropriate. Please create a ban appeal once your skin has been changed.
- No exchange of goods that are not available via the Dogecraft store. (ex: selling a residence to someone for actual money)
- Do not use more than 2 accounts on the server. More than 2 will get you and the other accounts banned. If you avoid this ban you will be permabanned.
- Free accounts - please understand that these are against Mojang's rules. If you are on a free account you might lose access to that account. This is not OUR problem.
- If your main account is banned and you use an alt that is ban evasion and will result in a permanent ip ban.
- If you are inactive for 3 months your residences will be removed, and people will have the right to claim the area upon request.
- Land and items may be rolled back or given away at this point. This is more likely to happen on pieces of land that are empty. This is up to staff discretion but only Admin and above can change/remove/alter the actual residence.
- No mods or texture packs that provide an advantageous position over other players is allowed. If you have questions about particular ones please ask a staff member before using them.
- NO XRAY.
- Staff follows a guideline of their judgment. For example, if you are spamming, it is on a case by case scenario but all follow the same general guide, they will inform you/act accordingly depending on the staff member.
- Do not ASK FOR STAFF. If you would like a staff position please check our forums and put in an application.
- The owners are very busy people. If you have a question please ask another staff member if they are available instead of directly going to the owners first.
- Please contact Prosp_ and 01Vanna in-game or Prospectum#6829 and savannah#9617 on the server discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/qGPYcVT) if you have any problems regarding staff members or if you need help finding the right staff member to talk to or if you think you really do need the owners. Another way to contact staff for emergencies is to do /discord and tell us about the issue in our #ticket-support channel.
These are some different types of punishments and what you can do about them:
- WARNINGS: These carry over a span of seven days, once four are hit, the user is auto-banned for a day. All /warns go on your /history on the server.
- KICK: Kicks you from the server. Can immediately re-join. Goes on your /history on the server.
- TEMPBAN: Temporary bans are given out and determined in length by staff. Goes on your /history on the server. If you feel like you were unfairly tempbanned please appeal on the forums HOWEVER if your punishment lasts less than 24 hours please just serve the time.
- MUTE: This is usually due to chat rule violations and is up to the staff member to decide how long it lasts. Goes on your /history on the server.
- PERMABAN: Indefinite. If you feel like you were unfairly permabanned please appeal on the forums.
- Do not create any kind of trap that could kill a player, regardless of intent.
- Griefing/Stealing is NOT allowed. Even from unclaimed residences. If you are interested in obtaining an unclaimed residence, please contact a staff member to enquire if the base is available for the taking (3 months inactive). Even then, the player is expected to claim the residence to use and not to just loot/grief the claim.
- Do not steal from any unclaimed chests.
- Scamming is not allowed.
- Do not stalk/harass other players in-game or in discord.
- Do not surround a claim with your residence. i.e., claiming around someone else's claim to prevent them from expanding their claim.
- Automatic iron golem farms
- Auto smelters
- Redstone clocks that don’t cause lag
No lag machines or excessive redstone. If staff deems your machine/build to be lagging the server or deem it to be against the rules please dismantle it asap. It will be removed if it is causing major server issues. Intentionally trying to lag or crash the server will result in a permanent ban.
Auto farms/grinders with spawners are not allowed. Auto farms are allowed if there are no spawners involved. Letting these run while you are actively in or around your base is fine. Please turn them off when not in use to reduce the lag.
- No Afking at automatic machines for longer than 15 min if non-donor and 1h if donor.
- You may go to spawn to AFK for long periods of time. Expect to be moved to spawn if AFK in a residence with disabled movement.
- No anti-AFK machines/ways of bypassing afk. For example, afk pools and macros to prevent AFK.
- Auto-clickers are permitted as long as you are able to respond to staff if they message you to see if you are present at your computer (fail to do so and you will be warned/kicked. If the AFK auto-clicking persists, the player will be tempbanned or banned depending on severity).
- Stay inactive for 3 months and another player is allowed to request your market spot. You will lose all the items inside.
- /market shops need to have at least ONE valid c-shop. Advertising for other res’s or shops is ok if you do it every 10 mins minimum.
- Please do not spam chat with your shop tp, see rule above for additional information.
- Please see commands on how to make cshops or sell on the auction house, or ask staff members in chat.
- If staff believe an item is overpriced, they may ask you to take it down/remove it.
- No ridiculous auction listings. [Such as a named stick for 1 million].
Chat rules are cross-server and survival/slime fun rules apply as the same here.
- No scamming other players.
- AutoAfk mining is now ALLOWED
- Using macros while afk for killing mobs is NOT ALLOWED
- No tp killing in pvp or your island.
- No use of hacks to benefit you in pvp or mob killing (mob/kill aura, reach, etc.)
- No AFK evasion methods.
- No island insiding. (Joining an island, taking stuff then leaving).
- No disbanding islands containing multiple players without a joint agreement between island members, this will also be considering insiding.
- You can have a maximum of 1 alt per person. 3 alts maximum on an island.
- Only 1 island per player. No alt islands.
Due to how a majority of new players have used creative for malicious reasons, creative has been restricted. Now, you must apply on the forums here: https://forum.dogecraft.net/t/apply-for-creative_
- Do not attempt to create any machines that could potentially crash/lag the server.
- If you are to claim a plot, please do not leave it empty. Unclaim it if you decide to abandon it.
- Do not spawn obscene amounts of entities at once.
- Do not use world edit to change your entire plot to water/lava/torches and other Minecraft blocks without necessity.
- You can mess around with saved toolbars to play with specially made items, however, any item deemed suspicious by staff will be seen as a threat to the server and will result in a ban.
- Do not make any builds that could be deemed racist or contain sexual representations.
At any time, if a player breaks any of the rules above your plot will be cleared and or unclaimed and you will be given a warn/tempban/ban depending on the severity.
There are likely to be staff members participating and spectating in UHC’s so be aware that nothing will go unseen.
- Chat rules are the same as the other servers
- No use of any x-ray mod or texture pack.
- No unfair mods/hacks that would put you at an advantage
- No ghosting (spectator mode cheating to inform a player of things)
Important Things To Remember:
The above is applicable to all players and staff. Anyone who violates these rules that you would like to bring to staff's attention please feel free to reach out to our founders and or managers. These expectations and policies are to be withheld by all, to keep Dogecraft an equal and fair community. There also is an anonymous form that has been made, for players to share their comments/concerns. Find it here: https://forms.gle/QuA13fhiPH3MYMXX8