Hunter still needs to be nerfed
I know people say it doesn't but that's just because they are all hunters hunter is currently the highest paying job (By far!) and all it requires is for you to semi afk with an auto clicker at a grinder, this is leading to 90% of the server just afk auto clicking at grinders printing currency with nothing to really spend it on.
In my opinion jobs that can be afk grinded should not be paying out more than jobs that require you to actively be doing something.
Hunters payout needs to be cut to 1/4 of what it is currently for mob spawner mobs, adding more incentive to kill natural mobs could be added as well, there are a few loot plugins that add randomized custom loot to natural mobs as well as mini bosses that spawn as well, your able to set it so these only spawn in the resource world to prevent player abuse farming them and adds some excitement about mining when they spawn.
Crafter needs to be updated
since chef was added and food smelting was removed from crafter it is literally mind numbing to level up and no real way to grind,
I suggest adding glass and other smeltable blocks to the payout list.
Blacksmith money/xp payout needs to be increased
the payout for smelting ore's is just terrible, not to mention the fact that smelting ore actually gives less ingots than mining with autosmelt .
the payout needs to be largely increased as well as the xp to make up for the loss of ingots.
The survival server desperately needs something players can sink money into every player has everything and millions of gold on top of that with nothing to spend it on and nothing to do
Idea's for money sinks
A buyable crate
similar to event crates that gives lower versions of event items with a small % chance of getting actual event items
or a "knockoff event crate" that has a 90%chance to give nothing and a 10% chance to give event items.
add buyable enchants to /enchanter that costs 1mil
+1 eff to a tool capped at 75% success rate (means players loose millions and even a chance to break tools, this is mainly for endgame players)
+1 fortune to a tool capped at 10% success rate
+1 protection 80% success rate
+1-3 unbreaking 80% success rate
Special Item tags
Item tags that add the players name to the lore of an item similar to "signing" an item
Item tags that add a blocks broken/mobs killed counter to items ( this is something that players on an old server I played on went crazy for, me included. I spent countless hours just grinding to make that number bigger)
Another thing I've suggested before. An Admin Auction thats held every last day of the month that auctions off tools items from old events, items signed by staff/founders and a single peice of armour that has +5% jobs money. Have players pay 1mil to get access to this months auction, to make it fair make it so players can only purchace 1 item only after purchasing an item players need to leave/get removed from the auction don't list whats being sold ahead of time. or maybe just tease a few items.
add some timed events to survival like a "Meteor" that drops in resource world every 2-3 hours at a random location that's broardcast in chat or alternatively make it so miners lvl 50+ can use a command to find the location like /meteor find or something like that.
the meteor will consist of random netherack and 10-15 obsidian, the obsidian can be broken multiple times each 8-10 times and drops a lot of ore/rare items like coloshite or bloodstone
you could even use the code from the raids plugin you were making to make it harder for players to break the obsidian giving other players time to rush to it and break it as well
Current event problems
the main issue with them is the lag but there are other issues as well, like once players complete their own event and have the items they no longer want to go to the event world and play it, leaving players that were late to the start of the event rush unable to find enough players to start a game,
Instead of hosting the events on the event servers why not have the events tied into jobs here's an example for Easter that's coming up
every time a job pays out there's a chance (could be set to whatever) but lets say a 1% chance for a rabbit to spawn on the player the rabbit will have speed IV and will despawn after 15 seconds
if the player is successful at killing it it drops an event crate that you can redeem at /crates. having an event like this not only keeps players in the game it also gives them a reason to grind more as well as solves the player count problem with current events .
another way is to make a sort of scavenger hunt using the same things you have in spawn that give doge pouches every month but instead give 1 event item each